About Me

Monday, September 25, 2017

Snapshots of September



"If you look at the world, you'll be distressed. If you look within, you'll be depressed. If you look at God, you'll be at rest." - Corrie Ten Boom














I didn't take as many pictures in September as I normally do because of the valley being smoked in. You couldn't even see clouds (which is maybe why I went overboard with cloud/sunset pictures after the smoke moved on). The first picture is of the sun at about 6:50 pm in the beginning of the month. It was bad.  Did any of you have to deal with the smoke? How was your Summer? The highlight? Do you love Fall? Favorite parts of it?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! And I love that quote at the beginning. I didn't have to deal with any smoke. Sorry that happened to y'all. The pictures are so stunning!

    ~Ivie
    iviewrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ivie! Isn't that quote the best? It has been so comforting to me of late. Thanks for reading and commenting :)

      Delete

Hey there! :) Thanks for stopping by. I can't wait to hear what you have to say. I live for long comments, long walks, and food, especially food, but also long comments.