About Me

Monday, August 13, 2018

I'm Taking a Social Media Break!

Hey guys, this is just a quick note to say I won't be around for the next two months. It's been a rough Summer,  and I desperately need this break for my mental health. I need time to refresh and refocus.

I appreciate all of you who have read my blog and commented, and I hope you'll stick around till the first or second week of October (which means I'll miss my blog's Birthday again. Oh well) when I'll be back!

Take care! <3


6 comments:

  1. I'll miss your words!! But take that break. It's a wonderful thing when you recognize you need something like that and are able to follow through. Enjoy it. Looking forward to when you get back. And happy early blog birthday. So glad to have you as a part of the community!!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vanessa, thank you so much for appreciating my words and reading my posts and faithfully commenting these years. It means the world <3 Your comment here was such a lovely thing to read when I came back.

      Delete
  2. awww! I've been loving each and everyone of your poems - they are so deep! I completely understand, though. Happy early blogoversary!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like my poetry! It means the world <3 Thank you and thank you, Catherine! =)

      Delete
  3. praying for you sweet girl. hopefully this time away will heal you in all the deep places! come back soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so appreciate your prayers, Ashley. It's been rough, but I'm getting there. And I'm back now! So thank you! =)

      Delete

Hey there! :) Thanks for stopping by. I can't wait to hear what you have to say. I live for long comments, long walks, and food, especially food, but also long comments.