About Me

Saturday, October 13, 2018

I'm Back & Other Important Stuff

*Photo Credit: My friend S. J.*

Yep, I'm back! There's still a lot things I have to figure out about time management, where social media fits into things, how to be less affected by certain aspects of it, etc, but that's life. How have all of you been? What was the highlight of your Summer? Thanks so much to those of you who left sweet comments on my last post. It's so nice to know you were missed <3 

As I get back into the swing of things, I'd like some input into what I post here. What kind-of posts do you enjoy the most of mine? Any suggestions on how to restructure things? I have some ideas I'd like to write about that are close to my heart, and I do so hope I fight to have the time to develop them. I hate doing things halfheartedly, and I know this last Summer, my corner was neglected. I was here but just barely. My favorite part of social media as a whole is connecting with you guys so I would like to do better answering comments and reading your blogs, but also I'd like to feel I'm producing genuine and worthwhile content. I really appreciate you sticking around as I (try to) figure this whole thing out.

Looking ahead, I'm debating whether to do a blog birthday post (even though it's a month late). Maybe I can dig up the very, very first blogpost I ever typed up (from my first blog when I was...12?), highlight my most popular posts (which aren't necessarily the ones in my sidebar...because of reasons *ahem*) and/or the posts I personally think should've have been more popular (funny how that seems to work). Anybody interested in that?  What else would you find interesting? A question and answer? (No vlogs, though. Nope, nope, not gonna happen. My commitment doesn't stretch that far...yet...).
 
Please comment below with all your lovely suggestions and life stuff! 

Please? 

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back friend! Haha I totally understand the nope on vlogs. YES YES pleaseeee do a birthday blog that would be lots of fun! And I know I am not to much help but I love all your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Vanessa! =) You're always so encouraging, and you were my first follower ever! I'm planning on the birthday post and just trying to get back into the swing of things.

      Delete
    2. I can't believe it's been two years since I found your blog. I can't believe it. Wow time goes by fast. A birthday post sounds like the perfect way to get back into things!

      Delete
    3. I know, time does go fast. Too fast. Seems like it's something I'm always coming to terms with.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! Absolutely, I’d love a birthday blog post with all (or at least most) of the things you mentioned. ^_^

    I personally love your poetry posts, along with anything philosophical or story-related. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tracey! So I'm definitely going to be working on a birthday blog post. We'll see how embarrassing I was 9 years-ago (already looked. It's pretty bad).

      I'm delighted you like my poetry because that's honestly one of the things I enjoy posting the most (and also the easiest...but you know, we won't talk about that).

      Thanks for commenting! =)

      Delete
  3. I'm of the opinion that you take what you've got in your heart and go with that. You might not enjoy it otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! :) Thanks for stopping by. I can't wait to hear what you have to say. I live for long comments, long walks, and food, especially food, but also long comments.