About Me

Sunday, July 30, 2017

July in Pictures



"Die knowing your life was my life's best part." - Keaton Henson




"I hope that someday when I am gone, someone, somewhere, picks my soul up off of these pages and thinks, 'I would have loved her'." - Nicole Lyons



"I feel like we're all just aimless nomads in a perpetual, never-ending search for something great & magnificent."


 "In beauty there echoes a speck of our source." -Ryan O'Neal


"I love people with curious minds and stubborn hearts who simply can't do small talk." -Bridget Devoue


"You are worth more than you will ever know, and I love you in ways your crumbling heart could never fathom. Come to me in pieces and exist inside me whole." - Christopher Poindexter


"We are torn between nostalgia for the familiar and an urge for the foreign and strange. As often as not, we are homesick for the places we have never known."


"We drink the poison our minds pour for us and wonder why we feel so sick." - Atticus



"Life without revision will silence our souls." -Ryan O'Neal


"And I'll run the risk of being intimate with brokenness." - Ryan O'Neal



What has your month been like?

6 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I especially loved the little shack.
    Awesome pictures.
    My month's been pretty good. I have a monthly wrap up coming tomorrow, if you'd like to see.
    God bless you! <3

    iviewrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ivie! Definitely will go check out your post right now!:)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos 'y favorite is that sketch of a squirrel-- did you draw that yourself? Because if so, well done!

    xoxo Abigail Lennah | ups & downs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Abigail! Yes, I did sketch that myself. I'm so delighted you liked it :) Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting!

      Delete
  3. DKLAJSDL THESE PHOTOS ARE LOVELY <3333

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! :) Thanks for stopping by. I can't wait to hear what you have to say. I live for long comments, long walks, and food, especially food, but also long comments.