About Me

Sunday, October 30, 2016




"...I'm a little kid, and so are you
Don't you go and grow up before I do
I'm a little kid with so much doubt
Do you want to be there to see how I turn out?"

I found this song along with a few others in a Noisetrade sampler (if you don't know what this is, go google it. Noisetrade is an awesome website. I've found so many good artists on there, and they are all ones that you probably haven't heard of. You help them build a fan base by giving them your contact information, and you get a sample of their songs). The first few listens of this song left me with the impression that it was catchy but not much else. Now it's growing on me.

Afterthought: Most of the music I listen to doesn't sound like this ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! :) Thanks for stopping by. I can't wait to hear what you have to say. I live for long comments, long walks, and food, especially food, but also long comments.