About Me

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Sending out an SOS to people smarter than me. So, I discovered I've been following all these blogs anonymously, and when I changed it to public, I was suddenly following them with my non-existent Google plus profile instead of my blogger one, even though in my settings it says I will be following with my blogger profile. Argh. Someone please tell me you had the same issue. Blogger used to be easy. This time around I couldn't even find the followers gadget without extra help! All I need in life is two identities. This one girl named 'Meaghan' follows your blog, but this other girl named 'The Sagebrush Girl' lurks on the edges and comments at random...HELP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! :) Thanks for stopping by. I can't wait to hear what you have to say. I live for long comments, long walks, and food, especially food, but also long comments.